1. Client Relationship Partner has to acquire new clients for Quality CASA accounts.
2. Job involves cross selling of products (Life Insurance, MF, Gold, Trade / FX, Assets Products alongside the core product).
3. Candidate should meet & endeavour the defined targets of new customer acquisition consistently.
4. Analyze financial needs of the customers and offer appropriate product with utmost transparency.
5. Candidate must maintain good relationship with the customers.
6. Compliant towards KYC and all operational risk.
7. Ensure timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns.
8. To maintain & provide MIS as desired by the organization for all clients.
• Candidate should have good Verbal and Written communication Skills.
• Orientation towards servicing the customer and understanding his needs is a prerequisite.
• Awareness of dynamics of local market.
• Graduate in any discipline with AMFI / NCFM / IRDA certification will be an advantage.
• Min 1 Year to Max 5 years of Sales experience in Financial Services Organisations. Freshers interested in sales with good communication can also apply.
• Candidate must be fully conversant with MS Office.
• Age Criteria: Minimum 21 to Maximum 30 years.
Interview Venue : Bangalore
Plot No: 93, First Floor, 2nd Sampige Main Road, 7th Cross Road,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003
Interviewer Name / Mobile Number : Paras Kumar / 09997718777
Yes Bank, a private bank in India, founded by Ashok Kapur and Rana Kapoor, founded in the year 2004 and is headquartered in Mumbai. Yes Bank has a network of 900 branches and expected employee strength of 12750 by the year 2015. The Bank is based on the key pillars of Growth, Trust, Technology, Human Capital, and Transparency & Responsible Banking.
Latest posts by Santoshi (see all)
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2017 in India and Latest Bank Jobs - July 21, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Regional Marketing Manager - June 15, 2017
- Yes Bank Walkin – Client Relationship Partner (15th May – 20th May) - May 31, 2017
- IBPS Careers 2017 – DGM Accounts & CFO - April 17, 2017
- HDFC Careers 2017 – Currency Chest WBO - April 17, 2017