• Candidate should independently conduct Credit audits & participate in audits of various Businesses with particular emphasis on Product / Operations audits.
• Assist in Planning, designing and implementation of risk based audit plans to ensure safety and soundness of the Bank.
• Ensure completion of assigned audits and documentation of work papers on time.
• Track status of issues reported.
• Assist in keeping relevant processes benchmarked to Best Practices and peer banks.
• Keep the Audit Procedure Manual and checklists current and updated.
• Devise audit checklists for use of internal/concurrent Auditors and test products along with processes/procedures to foresee pitfall and bottlenecks and ensure these are audited/resolved.
• Provide improvement/ suggestions to existing process / systems to line management
• Regular update of concurrent audit checklists & submission of concurrent audit reports on time.
• Follow-up & rectification of concurrent audit issues
Experience : 0 – 2 Years (Freshers)
Industry Type : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role : Audit Manager
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax
Location : Mumbai
Chartered Accountant (CA) with 0 – 2 years of experience may apply/
Yes Bank, has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to Emerging India.
Find more details on Yes Bank Jobs for Associate Audit & Management Governance
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017