• Candidate must monitor credit card suspicious transactions on a 24*7*365 days basis.
• He / She must ensure that the overall action strike rate is maintained above the agreed bench mark.
• Candidate must ensure adherence to the overall Block conversion strike rate to the agreed bench mark.
• Proactively do the necessary maintenance in the respective Fraud Monitoring Systems (Falcon & e Guard) to mitigate the fraud exposure.
Job: Assistant Manager
Qualifications: Graduates Regular
Primary Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Work Locations: Noc Chennai, Yes Bank
Organization: Risk Management
• Candidate must effectively liaise with internal & external stake holders.
• He / She must ensure adherence to the downtime escalation metrics for the respective systems.
• Candidate must ensure to call and provide real time service to customers on specific decline scenarios and ensure the transactions pass through.
• Ensure to meet the overall cross sell targets as agreed.
Find more details on Yes Bank Jobs for Assistant Manager Risk Management
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017