• Candidate must monitor credit card suspicious transactions on a 24*7*365 days basis.
• He / She must ensure that the overall action strike rate is maintained above the agreed bench mark.
• Candidate must ensure adherence to the overall Block conversion strike rate to the agreed bench mark.
• Proactively do the necessary maintenance in the respective Fraud Monitoring Systems (Falcon & e Guard) to mitigate the fraud exposure.
Job: Assistant Manager
Qualifications: Graduates Regular
Primary Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Work Locations: Noc Chennai, Yes Bank
Organization: Risk Management
• Candidate must effectively liaise with internal & external stake holders.
• He / She must ensure adherence to the downtime escalation metrics for the respective systems.
• Candidate must ensure to call and provide real time service to customers on specific decline scenarios and ensure the transactions pass through.
• Ensure to meet the overall cross sell targets as agreed.
Find more details on Yes Bank Jobs for Assistant Manager Risk Management
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 21, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - August 20, 2017
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 20, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Financial / Stock Broking Analyst - August 18, 2017
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Officer (Back Office Operations) - August 18, 2017