– Candidate must acquire new customer for liability accounts and third party products by effectively managing the sales unit.
– He / She must manage and motivate the sales team.
– Strategize on prospecting and efficient & effective approach to these client segments.
– Cross sell all products alongside the core product.
– Provide regular training on products and selling skills to the sales unit.
– Recruit staff for sales unit as and when required.
– Develop and continuously upgrade new innovative sales channels & techniques to maximize productivity.
Required Experience: Not Specified
– Candidate must implement the sales monitoring mechanism to measure the productivity of the team.
– Monitor the quality of sourcing of products to evaluate developmental needs of the sales team.
– Drive the sales system towards quality standards where risks are well controlled.
– Derive insights to competitor sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
– Set business standards for acquisition and cross sell.
– Evaluate training programs available and recommend the appropriate programs for differential training needs.
Yes Bank Job Vacancy 2016 – Relationship Team Leader
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017