• To efficiently manage key corporate relationships in the portfolio for effective penetration, cross-sell, visibility and salary activation
• Work on activating salary credits of new accounts and ensure existing salary accounts continue to get salary credits
• Review salary upload file received at branches
• Ensure appropriate communication is sent to corporate contact person on special offers and benefits
• Help organize service desks and facilitate organization of cross-sell desks at corporate and monitor lead conversion
• Responsible to drive penetration on Net banking, Phone banking, and mobile banking usage in portfolio corporates
• Ensure captive ATMs given to corporate are working and coordinate with ATM coordinators for any issues
Work Locations: Ground Floor, Prestige Sapphire, 3rd Block, 9th Main Road, Jayanagar – Bangalore 560011
Job: Corporate Relationship Associate
• Candidate must have 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in operations, client servicing or sales role.
• Knowledge of core banking systems and processes will be an added advantage.
• Preferably from similar background; candidate with flair for customer service.
• Candidate must be Graduates with good communication skills (oral and written).
• Orientation towards servicing the customer and understanding his needs is a prerequisite.
• Good understanding of competitive products & their pricing.
Find more details on Yes Bank Careers for Corporate Relationship Associate
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017