• To efficiently manage key corporate relationships in the portfolio for effective penetration, cross-sell, visibility and salary activation
• Work on activating salary credits of new accounts and ensure existing salary accounts continue to get salary credits
• Review salary upload file received at branches
• Ensure appropriate communication is sent to corporate contact person on special offers and benefits
• Help organize service desks and facilitate organization of cross-sell desks at corporate and monitor lead conversion
• Responsible to drive penetration on Net banking, Phone banking, and mobile banking usage in portfolio corporates
• Ensure captive ATMs given to corporate are working and coordinate with ATM coordinators for any issues
Work Locations: Ground Floor, Prestige Sapphire, 3rd Block, 9th Main Road, Jayanagar – Bangalore 560011
Job: Corporate Relationship Associate
• Candidate must have 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in operations, client servicing or sales role.
• Knowledge of core banking systems and processes will be an added advantage.
• Preferably from similar background; candidate with flair for customer service.
• Candidate must be Graduates with good communication skills (oral and written).
• Orientation towards servicing the customer and understanding his needs is a prerequisite.
• Good understanding of competitive products & their pricing.
Find more details on Yes Bank Careers for Corporate Relationship Associate
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017