• Candidate must answer incoming calls and respond to e-mails in a timely, courteous manner.
• Job involves troubleshooting issues and attempt resolution using all available resources.
• Candidate must escalate unresolved cases and coordinate with Tier 2 colleagues as needed.
• He / She must follow up with clients regularly on open cases.
• Undertake regular training to increase knowledge of GSD’s services, policies, and IT systems.
Language Requirement: English [Essential]
Location: Chennai, India
Closing Date: 13-Sep-2017
* Graduates / Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience helping international clients in a customer support environment.
* He / She must have strong IT literacy, including working knowledge of call-tracking systems and standard computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Candidate should have strong grasp of business English, including correct and appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Find more details on World Bank Careers for Business Process Assistant
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018