• Candidate must answer incoming calls and respond to e-mails in a timely, courteous manner.
• Job involves troubleshooting issues and attempt resolution using all available resources.
• Candidate must escalate unresolved cases and coordinate with Tier 2 colleagues as needed.
• He / She must follow up with clients regularly on open cases.
• Undertake regular training to increase knowledge of GSD’s services, policies, and IT systems.
Language Requirement: English [Essential]
Location: Chennai, India
Closing Date: 13-Sep-2017
* Graduates / Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience helping international clients in a customer support environment.
* He / She must have strong IT literacy, including working knowledge of call-tracking systems and standard computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Candidate should have strong grasp of business English, including correct and appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Find more details on World Bank Careers for Business Process Assistant
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Analyst - November 22, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Careers 2017 – Admin Executive - November 22, 2017
- Kotak Securities Jobs 2017 – Equity Advisor / Assistant Manager - November 22, 2017
- Karvy Computershare Jobs 2017 – Back End Operations - November 22, 2017
- DBS Bank Job 2017 – Business HR partner / Human Resource - November 22, 2017