Union Bank invites Online Applications for recruitment to the following post in Specialized Segment.
• Start Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the Online application: 4th Oct 2017
• Last Date for payment of fees / intimation chargesand submitting the Online application: 04th November 2017
• Last date for printing your application: 05th November 2017
1. Credit Officer – Post Code: 01
i. Scale / Grade: II
• Basic Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
• In addition, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be payable as per prevailing rules and regulations in the Bank.
• Further, the officer will also be eligible for amenities like residential quarters/lease rent in lieu of quarters, LFC, reimbursement of medical/hospitalization expenses and other perquisites as per the policy of the Bank.
ii. No of Vacancies:
• SC: 49, ST – 24, OBC – 65, UR – 62,
iii. Age Criteria:
• minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years.
iv. Educational Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
• Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM/ CAIIB from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
• A relaxation of 5% would be available in the minimum marks required under the eligibility criteria of Educational Qualification to the candidates belonging to Reserved Category, as per the Government guidelines.
v. Work Experience:
• Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
vi. Probation Period:
• The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
vii. Service Indemnity Bond:
• The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Indemnity Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.250000.00 (Rs.Two Lac Fifty Thousand Only) plus GST and all other taxes as applicable as per Government rules in case he / she leaves the Bank before completion of 3 years of active service.
viii. Selection Process:
• The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
ix. Online Examination / Test:
• 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks.
b) Quantitative Aptitude:
• 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
c) Professional knowledge relevant to the post:
• 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
d) English Language:
• 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks.
– Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes.
– Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks.
– The above tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
x. Personal Interview:
• A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant.
• The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants).
• The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
xi. Examination Centers:
– The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the following centers:
– Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai.
xii. How To Apply:
• The candidates can apply only online from 04 Oct 2017 to 04th November 2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
xiii. Application fees / Intimation Charges:
• For GEN & OBC – Rs.600.00 (application fees)
• For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
• The transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
• Payable only through online mode and Non-refundable.
• The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
• After submitting the payment information in the online application form, Do not press the Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
• The call letters for Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) can be downloaded by the eligible applicants from the Bank’s website.
• The list of the applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview will be published on Bank’s website.
• The applicants may also be called directly for Personal Interview without holding of Online Examination / Group Discussion.
• The Bank reserves its right to call any number of applicants for the Personal Interview at its sole discretion.
• It is reiterated that applicants are advised to keep themselves regularly updated about the alerts / communication regarding the selection process through the Bank’s website.
Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India.
Find more details on Union Bank Recruitment Project 2017 for Specialist Officer
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018