• Candidate must ensure accuracy and appropriateness of accounting data, systems and reporting deliverables;
• He / She must actively participate in supporting the accounting module of the Portfolio Analytical Tool (PAT2) that are used by the World Bank’s clients, which includes user acceptance testing, issue investigation, communication with clients, etc.
• Candidate must prepare and review Monthly Investment Income Allocation, Trial Balance and Investment Holdings reports and monthly reconciliation of Investments and Net Asset Value per World Bank’s records to corresponding records of the Custodian;
• Prepare daily system-to-system reconciliations and controls reviews, investigate control breaks and communicate findings promptly to ensure proper follow-up and timely resolutions of any identified differences and exceptions;
• Stay abreast of accounting standards (GAAP & IFRS).
Language Requirement: English [Essential]
Location: Chennai, India
Closing Date: 19-Sep-2017
• Post Graduates Master’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance. Candidates with professional accounting certification would be given preference (CPA, CA, ACCA, etc).
• He / She must have 5 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in accounting and / or reconciliation of various financial instruments. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with fixed income instruments and with systems that support trading and accounting activities, such Bloomberg and Summit.
• Flexibility to overlap with U.S. hours will be required to meet reporting deadlines along with willingness to travel to Washington DC for training and team projects.
• Candidate should be able to research and draft quality written materials or review adherence of written materials prepared by others to administrative requirements or should be able to mentor and guide, and organize learning activities within area of assigned responsibilities.
Find more details on The World Bank Jobs for Financial Analyst
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018