• Degree from a recognized university.
• Minimum 8 years of service in any Commercial Bank in India with more than 3 years experience in relevant field and more than 3 years in Scale II or above cadre.
• Forex/Treasury: Experience in analysis/ research role in foreign exchange.
• Experience in processing and sanctioning of export and import limits desirable.
• Good expertise in Forex/ Fixed IncomeTrading activities, technical analysis andanalytical capabilities in Macroeconomic fundamentals.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 50030 – 1460/4 – 55870 – 1650/2 – 59170. plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 8 – 13 years
Location: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Kochi, India
* Candidate shoul have a thorough knowledge of financial statements and its analysis and logical interpretation.
* Good Credit appraisal skills to assess both funded and non funded limits/ project loans.
* Sound knowledge of current RBI instructions.
* Experience in handling and supervising high value credit.
The South Indian Bank with a new logo and image, marches on. With branches all over India and a clientele across the world, the bank is considered one of the most pro active banks in India with a competent tech savvy team of professional at the core of services.
Find more details on The South Indian Bank Recruitment for Chief Manager / Banking Operations
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018