Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Recruitment In Trainee Officer Cadre 2015-2016
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB), a fast growing and leading top 3 Urban Co-operative Banks in India is hiring talented and aspiring individuals for the post of “Trainee Officer”.
Date of Online Exam – 21st November 2015 (Tentative)
Opening Date Online Registration – 23rd October 2015
Closing Date Online Registration – 02nd November 2015
Educational Qualification – Candidate should be a Graduate from a Recognized University with minimum 50 percent marks.
Age Limit (As on 31st Oct 2015) – Minimum 20 years & Maximum 27 years
i.e Candidate should not have been born before 01st Nov 1988 and after 31st Oct 1995 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee : Rs.400/- (Non Refundable)
Payment to be made using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
Candidate meeting the eligibility criteria may apply for the post.
Selection will be done on the basis of an “Online Test” be conducted by the Bank. Successful candidates will be called for an Interview.
Selected candidates will be initially appointed on Training Period.
Emoluments for Trainee Officer – Rs 15000/- p.m approximately.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply online through the TJSB website (www.tjsb.co.in – Career Opportunities) after going through the instructions mentioned in the advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank
Corporate Office: TJSB House, Plot No. B-5,
Road No. 2, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Thane (West) 400 604
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Sree Narayana Guru Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Managers - November 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017