• Candidate is responsible for the business development, administration and efficient daily working of the branch.
• Candidate must interact with customer and answer their queries in a satisfactory manner.
• He / She must undertake cash management activities and perform duties pertaining to fund transfers & deposits.
• To carry out overall branch operations.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations / Processes / Finance / Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Location: Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Indore, Bangalore, Nagpur, Akola, Amravati
• Candidate must have minimum 4 to 6 years of banking experience.
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank is a multistate co operative bank with 127 branches having its presence in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka & Gujarat.
Find more details on TJSB Careers for Branch Banking Officer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017