Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, a leading old Private Sector Rank, on a high growth path, having business turnover of around Rupees 53000 crore invites applications from Dynamic and Result Oriented Individuals for the post of
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
• Candidate should be serving or have retired as General Manager or above in any Commercial Bank, with minimum 2 years exposure at that level.
• Age Criteria: Maximum 42 years as on 01st January 2017.
• Candidate must have proven expertise in all commercial banking activities including extended ones like, Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc.
• The post is a contractual one for a period of 3 years.
• The Bank offers a salary of Rs lacs per annum with excellent perks.
• The assignment is at the Bank’s Head Office at Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu
How to Apply:
Candidates may download the requisite application form from Bank’s website and furnish full details and submit the application by post along with a passport size photograph in an envelope marked “Confidential – Application for the Post of MD / CEO” and addressed to
MD & CEO Selection Committee.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, 57, V.E.Road, Thoothukudi – 628002.
• The requirements relating to age and salary can be relaxed in the case of candidates with exceptional credentials.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Bank of America Walk in – Trade Operations Freshers (24th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Recovery & Collection Officer - May 23, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (25th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Bank of America India Careers 2017 – Team Developer / Account Reconcilement - May 23, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Merchant Establishment - May 23, 2017