Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, a leading old Private Sector Rank, on a high growth path, having business turnover of around Rupees 53000 crore invites applications from Dynamic and Result Oriented Individuals for the post of
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
• Candidate should be serving or have retired as General Manager or above in any Commercial Bank, with minimum 2 years exposure at that level.
• Age Criteria: Maximum 42 years as on 01st January 2017.
• Candidate must have proven expertise in all commercial banking activities including extended ones like, Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc.
• The post is a contractual one for a period of 3 years.
• The Bank offers a salary of Rs lacs per annum with excellent perks.
• The assignment is at the Bank’s Head Office at Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu
How to Apply:
Candidates may download the requisite application form from Bank’s website and furnish full details and submit the application by post along with a passport size photograph in an envelope marked “Confidential – Application for the Post of MD / CEO” and addressed to
MD & CEO Selection Committee.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, 57, V.E.Road, Thoothukudi – 628002.
• The requirements relating to age and salary can be relaxed in the case of candidates with exceptional credentials.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017