1) Job involves proprietary Trading for the Bank.
2) Candidate must Monitor Trading Profit & Income Generation (ROR monitoring).
3) He / She must handle all types of Merchant Transactions.
4) Maintaining Nostro Balances in consultation with Back Office.
5) Complying with the Regulatory and Management Limits and Guidance.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 5 – 9 years
1) Candidate must hold a Management Degree or Professional Degree.
2) He / She must have prior Experience in handling proprietary trading and merchant transactions in a Bank.
3) Candidate must have gone under Forex Training in the previous organisation.
SVC Co operative Bank, a leading Urban Co-operative Bank in India with business mix of over Rs 22,500 crores spanning over 198 branches spread across 10 states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Find more details on Shamrao Vithal Bank Jobs for Forex Dealer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 21, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - August 20, 2017
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 20, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Financial / Stock Broking Analyst - August 18, 2017
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Officer (Back Office Operations) - August 18, 2017