1) Job involves proprietary Trading for the Bank.
2) Candidate must Monitor Trading Profit & Income Generation (ROR monitoring).
3) He / She must handle all types of Merchant Transactions.
4) Maintaining Nostro Balances in consultation with Back Office.
5) Complying with the Regulatory and Management Limits and Guidance.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 5 – 9 years
1) Candidate must hold a Management Degree or Professional Degree.
2) He / She must have prior Experience in handling proprietary trading and merchant transactions in a Bank.
3) Candidate must have gone under Forex Training in the previous organisation.
SVC Co operative Bank, a leading Urban Co-operative Bank in India with business mix of over Rs 22,500 crores spanning over 198 branches spread across 10 states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Find more details on Shamrao Vithal Bank Jobs for Forex Dealer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017