• To do all the day to day processing and review input of all Securing Documentation received as per limit terms into CMS with 0 tolerance for any errors.
• To ensure compliance of all internal procedures, operational controls and regulatory requirements.
• To follow-up resolution of security documentation deficiencies with customers through RM.
• To ensure all securing documentation and conditions mentioned in BCA part1 have been perfected or waived prior to submission of Security Compliance Certificates (SCC), Partial Security Compliance Certificates (PSCC) with 0 tolerance for errors.
• To adhere to the Banks Policies, DOIs and process etc.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Asset Operations/Documentation-Executive/Manager
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Standard Chartered Bank is the India’s oldest and largest foreign bank in footprint over 157 years old with 100 branches in 43 cities.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment for Asistant Manager / Credit Risk Control
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018