• Candidate must provide direct assistance in computation of Local Capital Adequacy Ratio and Liquidity Coverage Ratio and its reporting and certification (as required by the underlying statutes)
• He / She must be aware of regulatory guidelines related to Capital / Liquidity Management including periodical update.
• Candidate must support automation initiatives on capital and liquidity reporting front.
• Support ALCO / Group initiatives on structural liquidity monitoring, internal FTP, Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), Country Liquidity Crisis Management Plan etc.
• Coordination with all the relevant units/stakeholders for seeking data within a reasonable time frame.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 2 – 4 years
* Candidate should have basic knowledge of the Group and Local regulations on accounting and reporting; preferably a qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA with 1-2 years of experience in financial control/regulatory reporting domain.
* Candidate should have basic understanding of Accounting Practices, Management Accounting Practices, Financial Analysis & Evaluation
* Familiarisation with computerised accounting & processing systems.
* Candidate should be conversant with usage of financial spreadsheets, word processing and powerpoint.
Standard Chartered Bank is the India’s oldest and largest foreign bank in footprint over 157 years old with 100 branches in 43 cities.
Recruiter Name: Joaquina
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Finance Assistant Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017