• Candidate must provide direct assistance in computation of Local Capital Adequacy Ratio and Liquidity Coverage Ratio and its reporting and certification (as required by the underlying statutes)
• He / She must be aware of regulatory guidelines related to Capital / Liquidity Management including periodical update.
• Candidate must support automation initiatives on capital and liquidity reporting front.
• Support ALCO / Group initiatives on structural liquidity monitoring, internal FTP, Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), Country Liquidity Crisis Management Plan etc.
• Coordination with all the relevant units/stakeholders for seeking data within a reasonable time frame.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 2 – 4 years
* Candidate should have basic knowledge of the Group and Local regulations on accounting and reporting; preferably a qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA with 1-2 years of experience in financial control/regulatory reporting domain.
* Candidate should have basic understanding of Accounting Practices, Management Accounting Practices, Financial Analysis & Evaluation
* Familiarisation with computerised accounting & processing systems.
* Candidate should be conversant with usage of financial spreadsheets, word processing and powerpoint.
Standard Chartered Bank is the India’s oldest and largest foreign bank in footprint over 157 years old with 100 branches in 43 cities.
Recruiter Name: Joaquina
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Finance Assistant Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 21, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - August 20, 2017
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 20, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Financial / Stock Broking Analyst - August 18, 2017
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Officer (Back Office Operations) - August 18, 2017