• Candidate must maximise sales performance to achieve given revenue targets of the branch.
• He / She must ensure satisfactory ratings in all internal / external audits conducted at the branch.
• Branch Manager must lead revenue generation and profitable growth by focusing on improved deposit mix comprising Current and Savings accounts.
• Implement change initiatives in the areas of branch space rationalization/ optimization, transaction migration, systems implementation, process Re-engineering and premises reconfiguration.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Branch Manager
Experience: 7 – 8 years
Location: Kolkata, India
* Graduates / Post Graduates with 7 – 8 years of experience with sound banking knowledge
* Candidate must have experience in all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations / deposit and lending products / inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
* Leadership skills, communication skills, relationship building skills, competitive awareness & benchmarking.
Standard Chartered Bank, a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. SC operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Branch Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017
- SBI General Insurance Walkins – Relationship Manager (15th November to 17 November) - November 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Asset Relationship Manager - November 13, 2017