• Candidate must maximise sales performance to achieve given revenue targets of the branch.
• He / She must ensure satisfactory ratings in all internal / external audits conducted at the branch.
• Branch Manager must lead revenue generation and profitable growth by focusing on improved deposit mix comprising Current and Savings accounts.
• Implement change initiatives in the areas of branch space rationalization/ optimization, transaction migration, systems implementation, process Re-engineering and premises reconfiguration.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Branch Manager
Experience: 7 – 8 years
Location: Kolkata, India
* Graduates / Post Graduates with 7 – 8 years of experience with sound banking knowledge
* Candidate must have experience in all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations / deposit and lending products / inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
* Leadership skills, communication skills, relationship building skills, competitive awareness & benchmarking.
Standard Chartered Bank, a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. SC operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Branch Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018