Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2016 – Collector / Field Collections
• Candidate should negotiate & collect overdues from delinquent customers.
• He must ensure amounts collected from the customer are deposited in the branch within the specified timeline.
• Collector must ensure feedback from collection activity is properly updated in CACS.
• Adherence to Code of Conduct at all times.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking
Role Category: Retail / Personal Banking
Role: Collections Officer
• Timely reporting of service issues to the supervisor.
• Candidate should also follow all related procedures / documentation wherever applicable.
• Timely completion of all training requirements annual refreshers, elearnings, product refreshers etc.
• Closure of all customer escalations within applicable TAT.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Recruiter Name: Joaquina
Contact Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Collector
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Sree Narayana Guru Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Managers - November 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017