• Candidate must manage Retail Clients Fraud Risk activities and processes for Investigations effectively and efficiently aligned to business strategy for the country.
• He / She must support and provide inputs to Line function, Fraud Risk Management for driving the operational model and implementing the strategic direction for the country.
• Candidate must ensure the Fraud Risk Management framework is effectively implemented and communicated across Retail Customers segment.
• Identify and share industry best practices and work with the businesses for their feasibility and implementation.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Life Insurance / Financial Services
Experience: 2 – 5 years
* Candidate must have a good understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which Standard Chartered Bank operates.
* He / She must have the ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks to Standard Chartered Bank.
* Candidate must have strong written / oral communication and influencing skills. Ability to create effective work relationships within and across functions & borders.
Standard Chartered Bank is the India’s oldest and largest foreign bank in footprint over 157 years old with 100 branches in 43 cities.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Fraud Risk Management
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Manager / SME - December 16, 2017
- Tata Capital Careers 2017 – Collections Manager - December 15, 2017
- HDFC Securities Walk in Drive – Graduate Fresher (15th Dec – 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017 – RTI Consultant / Accounts Consultant - December 15, 2017
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Treasury Operations Officer - December 15, 2017