• Candidate must achieve personal sales target.
• Actively reducing Non- funding, Sales Error and Increase the Premium Sourcing.
• Candidate should generate referrals / cross-selling other products of the bank, such as investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards, personal loans etc.
• Candidate must offer Error free customer application & documentation.
• Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
• Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
• Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Quarterly Incentives
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Vadodara / Baroda, Surat
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
• Candidates must be minimum Graduates, MBAs will be preferred.
2. Candidate must have strong inter-personal skills, service and target – oriented.
3. Must possess all relevant documents for proof of qualifications.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. SCB believes that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Careers for Relationship Manager Employee Banking Corporate Salary
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Bank of America Walk in – Trade Operations Freshers (24th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Recovery & Collection Officer - May 23, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (25th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Bank of America India Careers 2017 – Team Developer / Account Reconcilement - May 23, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Merchant Establishment - May 23, 2017