• Candidate must achieve personal sales target.
• Actively reducing Non- funding, Sales Error and Increase the Premium Sourcing.
• Candidate should generate referrals / cross-selling other products of the bank, such as investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards, personal loans etc.
• Candidate must offer Error free customer application & documentation.
• Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
• Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
• Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Quarterly Incentives
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Vadodara / Baroda, Surat
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
• Candidates must be minimum Graduates, MBAs will be preferred.
2. Candidate must have strong inter-personal skills, service and target – oriented.
3. Must possess all relevant documents for proof of qualifications.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. SCB believes that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Careers for Relationship Manager Employee Banking Corporate Salary
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Sree Narayana Guru Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Managers - November 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017