• Job involves supporting relationship managers in handling a group of relationships to meet revenue and profit targets.
• Will be responsible for the portfolio quality and risk including zero tolerance, KYC / RCAF.
• Handle deals, together with the RM, from concept to completion with particular emphasis on transaction structuring and documentation.
• To maintain close rapport with clients and provide quality service
• Prepare high Quality Business Credit Applications with minimum subsequent rework and time.
• Interface with other operational units within Service Delivery, Product Partners and Credit Approvers
• Prompt recognition and reporting of deteriorating credit risks in his/her portfolio and ensuring that necessary steps are taken to minimize loss to the Bank
• Day-to-day monitoring and control of the relationships i.e excesses, past dues, overdue reviews etc
• Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention & KYC.
• Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
• Client servicing through the Bank’s “Outserve” mode with the aim of Customer delight.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Job ID: 566828
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Qualifications & Skills:
• Candidate should be minimum Graduates with 1-2 years experience in Multi product.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and marketing skills.
• Good credit skills.
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility can apply online on Standard Chartered Bank website on or before the 26th October 2017. Applications received post 26/10/2017 will not be considered.
Standard Chartered, a leading international bank operating in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Career for Credit Analyst
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017
- SBI General Insurance Walkins – Relationship Manager (15th November to 17 November) - November 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Asset Relationship Manager - November 13, 2017