• Job involves supporting relationship managers in handling a group of relationships to meet revenue and profit targets.
• Will be responsible for the portfolio quality and risk including zero tolerance, KYC / RCAF.
• Handle deals, together with the RM, from concept to completion with particular emphasis on transaction structuring and documentation.
• To maintain close rapport with clients and provide quality service
• Prepare high Quality Business Credit Applications with minimum subsequent rework and time.
• Interface with other operational units within Service Delivery, Product Partners and Credit Approvers
• Prompt recognition and reporting of deteriorating credit risks in his/her portfolio and ensuring that necessary steps are taken to minimize loss to the Bank
• Day-to-day monitoring and control of the relationships i.e excesses, past dues, overdue reviews etc
• Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention & KYC.
• Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
• Client servicing through the Bank’s “Outserve” mode with the aim of Customer delight.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Job ID: 566828
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Qualifications & Skills:
• Candidate should be minimum Graduates with 1-2 years experience in Multi product.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and marketing skills.
• Good credit skills.
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility can apply online on Standard Chartered Bank website on or before the 26th October 2017. Applications received post 26/10/2017 will not be considered.
Standard Chartered, a leading international bank operating in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Career for Credit Analyst
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018