• Candidate has to appraise / underwriting the loan applications by assessing overall Credit Eligibility of customer as per Income and as per uses.
• He / She is responsible for the application process from login to disbursement.
• Job involves managing quality of portfolio, post disbursement documents and partly disbursed cases.
• Preparation of MIS, Resolving customer issues and legal cases pertaining to sanction and disbursement process.
• He / She must co-ordinate with legal, technical and Risk Cont Unit agency for processing the file / docket.
• Candidate must take care of Audit queries and maintaining good audit score.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Credit Officer
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Location: Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain
Interested candidates can walkin on 06th December 2017 (Wednesday) from 09 am onwards with updated resume & Govt ID.
6, Jagjivan Ram Nagar,
Main Road, Patnipura Chauraha,
* Candidate should be good in underwriting, appraisal & disbursement.
* He / She must have good exposure on Hl, Pl, LAP.
* Candidate should have good experience in Credit operations.
Shivalik Mercantile is a co-operative bank, which started small in the district Saharanpur, has now emerged to become the first and largest multi-state Urban Co-operative Bank in Uttar Pradesh.
Recruiter Name: Sajjan Kumar
Find more details on Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Jobs for Credit Officer
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Manager / SME - December 16, 2017
- Tata Capital Careers 2017 – Collections Manager - December 15, 2017
- HDFC Securities Walk in Drive – Graduate Fresher (15th Dec – 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017 – RTI Consultant / Accounts Consultant - December 15, 2017
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Treasury Operations Officer - December 15, 2017