• Candidate is primarily responsible for retail banking operations.
• He / She must handle activities like Funds Transfer, Account Opening and Account Reconciliation.
• CSO must ensure timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
• Candidate is also responsible to assist in achieving the assigned branch targets.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Mutual Funds / Fund Management / Asset Management
Role: CRM / Customer Service Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 years
• Candidate must have 1 – 3 years experience and complete knowledge of all banking products.
• He / She must attain reasonable efficiency in handling cash / clearing / transfer activities.
• CSO must tactfully handle all customer queries / complaints.
Shamrao Vithal Bank a 109 year old Bank and one amongst the leading top 3 Urban Co-operative Banks in India with business mix of over Rs 22,500 crores. The Bank has over 198 branches spread across 10 states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Find more details on Shamrao Vithal Bank Jobs Customer Service Officer
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walkin Interview – HR Executive (30th May 2017) - May 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - May 27, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (29th May 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (01st June 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017