• Candidate is primarily responsible for retail banking operations.
• He / She must handle activities like Funds Transfer, Account Opening and Account Reconciliation.
• CSO must ensure timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
• Candidate is also responsible to assist in achieving the assigned branch targets.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Mutual Funds / Fund Management / Asset Management
Role: CRM / Customer Service Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 years
• Candidate must have 1 – 3 years experience and complete knowledge of all banking products.
• He / She must attain reasonable efficiency in handling cash / clearing / transfer activities.
• CSO must tactfully handle all customer queries / complaints.
Shamrao Vithal Bank a 109 year old Bank and one amongst the leading top 3 Urban Co-operative Banks in India with business mix of over Rs 22,500 crores. The Bank has over 198 branches spread across 10 states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Find more details on Shamrao Vithal Bank Jobs Customer Service Officer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- DCB Bank Walk-in Drive – Assistant Acquisition Manager (26th Feb 2018) - February 25, 2018
- IndusInd Bank Jobs 2018 – Branch Manager - February 22, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade) - February 22, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - February 19, 2018
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2018 – Assistant - February 17, 2018