• Candidate must understand customers financial needs, provide solutions and give high priority to customer satisfaction.
• He / She must identify and map key areas which meet SVC Bank profile customers.
• Candidate must access the customer needs and determine the right products and refer appropriately.
• Privilege Banker must expand customer base and continue improving the quality of services to customers.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Relationship Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Shamrao Vithal Bank a 109 year old Bank and one amongst the leading top 3 Urban Co-operative Banks in India with business mix of over Rs 22,500 crores. The Bank has over 198 branches spread across 10 states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Find more details on Shamrao Vithal Bank Careers Customer Service Officer
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walkin Interview – HR Executive (30th May 2017) - May 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - May 27, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (29th May 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (01st June 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017