• Candidate must understand customers financial needs, provide solutions and give high priority to customer satisfaction.
• He / She must identify and map key areas which meet SVC Bank profile customers.
• Candidate must access the customer needs and determine the right products and refer appropriately.
• Privilege Banker must expand customer base and continue improving the quality of services to customers.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Relationship Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Shamrao Vithal Bank a 109 year old Bank and one amongst the leading top 3 Urban Co-operative Banks in India with business mix of over Rs 22,500 crores. The Bank has over 198 branches spread across 10 states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Find more details on Shamrao Vithal Bank Careers Customer Service Officer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017