Royal Bank of India – Executive Assistant
• Candidate must be a capable organiser who can work effectively with diverse people and manage the daily activities of a top corporate professional.
• He / She will be responsible for Vendor Management, processing expense claims and invoices of outside vendors and organising deliveries, travels, trainings, joiners, 1-1 meetings, etc.
• Candidate must have relevant experience and a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft products, specifically Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
• Candidate must undertake daily business administration and secretarial support.
• He / She must establish connects with business stakeholders and supporting Risk teams
• Providing diary administration support to the Managing Director Risk Hub India, Gurgaon
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Contract Type: Full-Time
Job Ref: 54998
Closing Date: 19th November 2016
Reporting to: Managing Director, Risk Hub India.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• He / She must have the ability to influence and deal with senior staff in the organisation
• Effective individual contributor as well as a good team player
• Effective Networking skills and experience of using Microsoft excel and intranet/internet systems
Find more details on Royal Bank of India Jobs for Executive Assistant
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – MIS & Analytics SME - June 26, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs 2017 – Collections Executive - June 26, 2017
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Banking Officer - June 26, 2017
- Abhyudaya Co Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager / Accountant / Special Officer - June 23, 2017
- Axis Bank Walk in Drive – Business Development Executive (27th June – 30th June) - June 23, 2017