Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online application for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2017. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply online through the RBI website by 23rd May 2017, no other mode for submission of application is available.
• Online Applications Start Date: 03rd May 2017 (for Grade ‘B’ DR General) & 05th May 2017 (for DEPR* / DSIM**)
• Online Applications Closing Date: 23rd May 2017
* Department of Economics and Policy Research.
** Department of Statistics and Information Management
No of Vacancies:
1. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 145 Total Vacancies
2. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 12 Total Vacancies
3. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 04 Total Vacancies
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 35,150/- per month, and will be eligible for DA, LA, HRA etc as per rules in force. Currently the initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs 67,933/- (approx.).
Age Criteria (as on 01st May 2017):
Candidates must be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years (i.e. born after 02nd May 1987 and before 01st May 1996). Candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 years and 34 years respectively.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
• Bachelor degree with minimum of 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and Graduation level. Minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
• Post Graduates (Master’s Degree) in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course / Finance with minimum 55 percent marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
• Post Graduates (Master’s Degree) in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics from IIT Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT Bombay with minimum 55 percent marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges:
For SC / ST / PWD : Rs 100/-
For GEN / OBC : Rs 850/-
Candidates will be selected through Online Exam in Phase – I and Phase – II and Interview.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Chartered Accountant (CA) - July 21, 2017
- CitiBank Jobs 2017 – Officer in Charge - July 21, 2017
- World Bank Careers 2017 – Program Assistant - July 21, 2017
- Greater Bombay Bank Jobs 2017 – Management Trainees - July 20, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - July 20, 2017