Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications for the post of Deputy Governor
1. Qualifications & Experience:
(i) Candidate with minimum 25 years of work experience in Public Administration including experience at the level of Secretary or Equivalent in the Government of India;
(ii) Candidate with minimum 25 years of work experience in an Indian or International Public Financial Institution;
(iii) Candidate among persons of exceptional merit and track record at the national or international level in the relevant field(s).
2. Age Criteria: Maximum 60 years of age as on 04th September 2016
3. Salary and Allowances: The post carries the pay scale of Rs. 80,000 (pre-revised).
4. Term of Office: The appointment will be for a period of 3 years and the person will be eligible for re-appointment.
5. Submission of Applications: Applications duly filled in, together with Resume, One passport size photograph and names & contact details of three references, should be submitted to:
Joint Secretary, Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance,
3rd Floor, Jeevandeep Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi – 110001
Tel: 011 23342287
Fax: 011 23748766
6. Last Date for Application: The last date of submission of applications is 21st October 2016.
Find more details on Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for Deputy Governor
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017
- DBS Bank Jobs 2017 – Trade Operations Officer - May 26, 2017
- Citi Bank Careers 2017 – Award Staff (Funds Transfer Unit) - May 26, 2017
- Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - May 25, 2017
- Yes Bank Career 2017 – Relationship Partner / Relationship Leader (Acquisition EBB) - May 24, 2017