• Candidate must ensure that Underwriting is as per policy, with high level of understanding on the policy and process.
• He / She must have the ability to articulate various risks associated with customers business, identify suitable mitigates and take appropriate decision to facilitate business after verification of financial and vendor reports.
• Candidate must constantly reviewing the process and suggesting the changes in the process without compensating the quality for faster TAT.
• Job involves managing the team of processors for the credit hub and guiding them in day to day activity to maintain the required standards.
Number of Positions: 5
Education: Graduation Min 50%.
Work Experience: 5-8 years
City: Delhi, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Dehradun
* Candidate must have working knowledge of Retail Finance industry, including knowledge of the Retail risk & underwriting.
* He / She must have credit underwriting skills with comprehensive coverage of all risk related issues.
* Good in communication, soft skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Efficient in computer knowledge.
Find more details on RBL Bank Jobs for Channel Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- World Bank Careers 2017 – Procurement Analyst / Market Research - September 22, 2017
- BNP Paribas Recruitment 2017 – Manager / Admin & Facilities - September 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Documentation Officer - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Facility Engineer - September 19, 2017
- Citi Bank Jobs 2017 – SME Officer - September 19, 2017