• Candidate must ensure that Underwriting is as per policy, with high level of understanding on the policy and process.
• He / She must have the ability to articulate various risks associated with customers business, identify suitable mitigates and take appropriate decision to facilitate business after verification of financial and vendor reports.
• Candidate must constantly reviewing the process and suggesting the changes in the process without compensating the quality for faster TAT.
• Job involves managing the team of processors for the credit hub and guiding them in day to day activity to maintain the required standards.
Number of Positions: 5
Education: Graduation Min 50%.
Work Experience: 5-8 years
City: Delhi, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Dehradun
* Candidate must have working knowledge of Retail Finance industry, including knowledge of the Retail risk & underwriting.
* He / She must have credit underwriting skills with comprehensive coverage of all risk related issues.
* Good in communication, soft skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Efficient in computer knowledge.
Find more details on RBL Bank Jobs for Channel Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Analyst - November 22, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Careers 2017 – Admin Executive - November 22, 2017
- Kotak Securities Jobs 2017 – Equity Advisor / Assistant Manager - November 22, 2017
- Karvy Computershare Jobs 2017 – Back End Operations - November 22, 2017
- DBS Bank Job 2017 – Business HR partner / Human Resource - November 22, 2017