Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for the post of Office Attendants (526 vacancies)
Reserve Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for this post will be through an Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
Important Dates :
• Online Registration – 17th November 2017 to 7th December 2017
• Schedule of Online Test (Tentative) – December 2017 / January 2018
Age Criteria (as on 01st November 2017)
• Candidate should minimum 18 year & maximum 25 years i.e. born after 02nd November 1992 and before 01st November 1999 (both days including).
Educational Qualifications (as on 01st October 2017) :
• Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (SSC / Matriculation) from the concerned State / UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III).
• Candidate should be an Under Graduate as on 01st November 2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
• Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language of the state / UT falling under that office.
• Basic Pay of 10940/- per month and other allowances. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately 22,339/-
• Online Test: 100 marks.
• LPT: The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
• LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
How to Apply :
Candidates may apply online only from 17th November 2017 to 7th December 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees :
Application Fees / Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) :
– Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– Rs. 450/- for OBC / General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Manager / SME - December 16, 2017
- Tata Capital Careers 2017 – Collections Manager - December 15, 2017
- HDFC Securities Walk in Drive – Graduate Fresher (15th Dec – 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017 – RTI Consultant / Accounts Consultant - December 15, 2017
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Treasury Operations Officer - December 15, 2017