Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant (623 vacancies)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through competitive Online Examination and Interview.
Important Dates :
Online Registration Dates & Fees Payment – 18th October 2017 to 10th November 2017
Schedule of Online Test (Tentative) – 27th November & 28th November (Preliminary) / 20th December (Main)
Eligibility Criteria :
Age (as on 01st October 2017) : Candidate should be between 20 and 28 years i.e. should be born after 02nd October 1989 and before 01st October 1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01st October 2017) :
i) Bachelor’s Degree (Graduates) in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on personal computer.
ii) Candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a Graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
i) Preliminary Examination – 100 marks
ii) Main Examination – 200 marks
iii) Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 14,650/- per month and other allowances. At present, initial monthly Gross Emoluments for Assistants is approximately 32,528/-
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 18th October 2017 to 10th November 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees :
– Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– Rs. 450 /- for OBC / General candidates (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges)
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017
- SBI General Insurance Walkins – Relationship Manager (15th November to 17 November) - November 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Asset Relationship Manager - November 13, 2017