Recruitment Notification to the post of Officers in Gr ‘B’ (General) Direct Recruitment – (DR), Reserve Bank of India (RBI Bank) invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officers in Gr ‘B’ (General) Direct Recruitment – (DR). Candidates are requested to apply only online through Bank’s website, No other mode for submission of application is available.
1) Important Dates :
Online Registration of Application – 18th July 2016 to 09th August 2016
Number of Vacancies – 163
2) Eligibility Criteria :
(a) Age : Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1986 and not later than 01/07/1995).
(b) Educational Qualifications :
i) A minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade in Graduation (Graduates in any discipline) as well as in 12th & 10th standard exam.
3) Application Fee (NON-REFUNDABLE) : General / OBC – 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred & Fifty only)
ST / SC / PWD – 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
4) Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done through Examinations and Interview.
Exams will be held in 2 phases:
Phase I – Online Test (Objective Type)
Phase II – Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (only for candidates shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase I).
(I) Online Test (Objective Type): The Objective Type questions will consist of :-
i) General Awareness
ii) English Language
iii) Quantitative Aptitude
This Paper is for 200 marks with composite time of 120 minutes and will be on 04th September 2016. Candidates securing minimum required marks for each Test, will only be shortlisted for Phase II of the Examination.
(II) Written Exam (Descriptive Type): This Exam will consist of 3 Descriptive Type papers :-
(i) Paper I – Economic and Social Issues (Objective Type)
(ii) Paper II – English (Writing Skills)
(iii) Paper III – Finance and Management or Economics or Statistics.
Each of these papers is of 90 minutes duration carrying 100 marks and will be held on 19th September 2016.
(III) Interview: Candidates will be short-listed for interview depending on the aggregate marks obtained only in Phase II.
Please Note: Final selection of candidate will depend on the performance in Phase II of the Exam and Interview taken together.
5) Pay Scale : Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 35,150/- p.m. and they will also be eligible for Allowance. Currently initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately `65,789/-.
Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
6) How to Apply : Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 18/07/2016 to 09/08/2018. Detailed instructions for applying online are available on the RBI website.
In case of any difficulty experienced in submission of ON-LINE application and/or payment of fees, candidates may contact on email@example.com. Please do mention ‘RBI Officer-Gr-B-(General)-DR’ in the subject of the email.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017