Roles & Responsibilities
Product Sales Manager will focus low income customer segment to deliver micro credit, micro deposits, micro insurance etc.
Standardization of Lending Model & Records Maintaining among the branches.
Maintaining overall standard quality portfolio, cross sell, customer service.
Ensuring timely completion of Post Disbursal Document to RPC among all the branches.
Identification and Mapping of Business Potential in villages and suggest Area Manager.
Track record of business development with significant achievements in the field of credit appraisal, sanction, pre & post disbursement documentations etc.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills in Local Language / Hindi / English.
Computer proficiency to work with MS Office
Must be willing to Work and travel across the district.
Post : Product Sales Manager Micro Banking
Experience : 4 to 7 yrs
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category : Retail Sales
Ratnakar Bank, a private sector bank with a strong footprint, has embarked on an aggressive transformation plan that envisages a manifold growth of the organisation in terms of size, geographic reach and business depth.
Recruiter Name : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0231-6650242
Application & Selection Procedure
Candidate can apply online through Axis Bank Job Listings Page.
Shortlisted candidate will be called for a personal round of Interview.
Further Details on Ratnakar Bank Job – Product Sales Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017