Oriental Insurance Company Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer (Scale – I) in the disciplines of Accounts, Actuaries, Engineers (Automobile), Legal, Generalist and Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18th August 2017 to 15th September 2017.
Opening Date for Apply Online: 18th August 2017
Closing Date for Apply Online: 15th September 2017
Date of Online Examination: Phase – I : 22nd October 2017 (Tentative) & Phase – II : 18th November 2017 (Tentative)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on basis of Written Examinations which will be conducted in 2 Phases & Personal Interview. Phase – I: Preliminary Examination, Phase – II: Main Examination & Phase – III: Interview.
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks.
Personal Interview – Candidates shortlisted at the end of Phase – II will subsequently be called for an Interview to
be conducted by the OICL.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PWD.
Rs 600/- for General Category.
Emoluments & Benefits
Basic pay of Rs 32,795/- in the scale of Rs 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs 51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
Educational Qualification (as on 31st August 2017)
Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31st August 2017.
Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 31st July 2017
i.e. a candidate must have been born after 1st August 1987 and before 31st July 1996 (both dates inclusive).
How to Apply
1) Candidates can apply online on Oriental Insurance Company Bank website, and open click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen..
2) Go to “Click here for New Registration”.
3) Fill all required details and submit.
4) Make payment of application fee.
5) Candidates must fill application form, upload scanned Photo, Signature and submit details.
6) Payment of Application Fees can be done online; print out of the Application and e-receipt to be retained for future reference.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- DCB Bank Walk-in Drive – Assistant Acquisition Manager (26th Feb 2018) - February 25, 2018
- IndusInd Bank Jobs 2018 – Branch Manager - February 22, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade) - February 22, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - February 19, 2018
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2018 – Assistant - February 17, 2018