National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 205 Administrative Officer Scale I cadre from open market vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30th March 2017 to 20th April 2017.
Online Application Registration & Payment of Online Fees – 30th March 2017 to 20th April 2017
Online Examination Phase I – 03rd / 04th June 2017 (Tentatively)
Online Examination Phase II – 02nd July 2017 (Tentatively)
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years as on 01st March 2017.
Educational Qualification (as on 20.04.2017)
Candidate must be Graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline from Recognized University OR any equivalent qualification with minimum 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC / ST) in either of the degree examination.
The minimum Educational Qualifications required for various disciplines are:
A candidate appointed in the Officers cadre on regular pay rolls of the Company shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the duty. The probation period may be extended twice by a further period of six months at a time stretching up to one year.
Emoluments & Benefits
Basic pay of Rs 32,795/- and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs 51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination (Preliminary Examination & Main Examination)
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 60 minutes duration consisting of 3 sections as follows :
Phase – II : Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 Marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
For SC/ ST / PWD – Rs 100/-
All candidates other than SC / ST / PWD / EXS / DXS – Rs. 600/-
How to Apply:
* Candidates meeting eligibility criteria may apply online at NICL website by 20th April 2017.
* Candidates must fill application form, upload scanned Photo, Signature and submit details.
* Payment of Application Fees can be done online; print out of the Application and e-receipt to be retained for future reference.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017