The Malad Nagarik Sahakari, started in 1975 – 76 has grown in size over the period of years and today has 5 branches and one Extension counter and ATM at Main Branch. The Bank has been catering the financial needs of cross sections of society. To meet its growing demand, the Bank is currently hiring for the following post.
Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate from Recognized University, candidates with CAIIB / LLB qualification preferred.
Age: Not more than 50 Years.
Experience: Candidate should have 5 – 10 Years in Co-operative banking with thorough exposure in handling Loans and Advances and working experience in CBS environment.
Salary: Negotiable for right candidate.
IT Professionals (Handing Hardware, Networking, Data Centre Management and Software – Data Base Management)
Qualifications: Graduate / Diploma from Recognized University or Institutions with minimum 2nd Class.
Age: Not more than 45 Years.
Experience: Candidate should have minimum 2-3 Years in CBS Environment.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience and negotiable for right candidate.
Candidates who meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply by 01st April 2014 and send their resume at email@example.com
The Malad Sahakari Bank Limited
6, Sujata Niketan, Rani Sati Road,
Malad East, Mumbai – 400097.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017