The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank invites Online Applications for recruitment for the post of Managing Director
1. Important Dates:
• Opening date for application: 5th October 2017
• Last date for receipt of application: 31st October 2017
2. Managing Director:
• Vacancies: 01
3. Job Description:
• The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.
• He shall be an ex-officio director of the Board and functions under the supervision of the Board of Directors.
• He represents the various committees under the provisions of byelaws and The Maharashtra.
• Sanction housing loan through individuals and Cooperative societies in accordance with the policy approved by the Board of Directors (BoD) and terms and the conditions as the BoD may from time to time prescribed; and further authorize the DGM / Manager of ROs to complete the documentation for the purpose and to disburse the housing loans so sanctioned by the MD.
• Procure goods and services required for operation of Bank up to a limit of Rs.1.00 lacs or such higher amount as may be fixed by the BoD from time to time on each occasion after following view procedure and within approved budget outlays.
• The Educational qualifications of the candidate will be as under:
• Graduate in any discipline, Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant
• CAIIB, GDC&A/Diploma in Cooperative Banking, Diploma in Cooperative Business Management.
• IT experience in Banking and Knowledge/working in Banking.
• Experience in Cooperative Management.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in banking with 8 year experience in senior/Middle Management of the Bank
• Bank:- Commercial Bank, Private Bank, Foreign Bank, Regional Rural Bank, StateCooperative Bank, Urban Cooperative Bank, District Central Cooperative Bank, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, Small Finance Bank)
6. Age Criteria – As on 01/09/2017:
• Between 40 and 55 years.
• No relaxation to any category.
7. Candidate Profile:
• Good communication skills – oral and written, good management skills.
• Knowledge in Marathi is essential.
8. Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the post:
• The MSC Bank would conduct interviews of the only eligible candidates applying for this post on the basis of the information furnished in the application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage.
• If at that stage, itis found that any information furnished in the application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled andhe/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
9. Mode of Application:
• Candidates are required go through the Bank’s website www.mscbank.com and send their application inthe format specified in Appendix-I to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No other mode for submission of theapplication is available.
10. Selection Procedure:
• Selection will be through interview only.
• A preliminary screening of theapplications by Screening Committee will be carried out for making, a short-list of eligiblecandidates to be called for the interview.
11. Nature of appointment:
• Selected candidates will be on regular appointment (on permanentbasis) on pay scales of the Bank.
12. Compensation – Pay and allowances:
• Selected Candidates will be eligible for a starting basic pay scale Rs.40000-3000-49000-4000-61000-5000-76000, Dearness Allowance, variable dearness allowance, House Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Medical allowance, Newspaper allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
• At present the gross monthly emoluments for the post are approximately Rs.1,31,000/- (revision of pay-scale under consideration).
• Perquisites: Bank’s accommodation subject to availability, vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone facility, Leave fare assistance, servant charges, entertainment charges, etc. as per eligibility.
• The selected candidate will be appointed on probation of one year.
• The candidate selected will be governed by MSC Bank HRDM/Staff Rules.
• The selected candidate will not be a part of the existing cadre of the Bank for the purpose of seniority/career progression.
13. Staff Candidates:
• All the full time employees of the Bank can also apply for the position provided theyfulfill the eligibility criteria.
14. How to Apply:
• Candidates are required go through the Bank website Instructions for filling upapplications are available.
• The applicants are required to submit only single application in the format specified in Appendix-I to email ID: email@example.com
• All candidates are required to submit an undertaking in the application that they have informedin writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post of ManagingDirector in MSC Bank.
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- ANZ Bank Careers 2017 – Commodity Strategist - October 20, 2017
- BNP Paribas Careers – Accounting Associate - October 20, 2017
- HSBC Recruitment 2017 – AM Premier Sevices - October 20, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist - October 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2017 – Legal Manager - October 13, 2017