• Candidate must contact the delinquent borrower / guarantors till the closure of the NPA account.
• Recovery & Collection Officer must report to RO vertical head on the recovery visits and outcome.
• He / She must liaise with panel advocate handling NPA cases.
• Candidate must also monitor the progress on cases handled by various recovery agencies and coordinate their activities.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail / Personal Banking
Role: Collections Officer
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Delhi, Karur, Madurai, Salem, Vijayawada
Lakshmi Vilas Bank, founded in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. Their objective was to cater to the financial needs of people in and around Karur who were occupied in trading businesses, industry and agriculture.
Recruiter Name: Ragasia
4/1 Sardar Patel Road,
Tamilnadu, India – 600032
Telephone: 044 – 22205324
Find more details on Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers for Recovery & Collection Officer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Sree Narayana Guru Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Managers - November 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017