Job Description :
• Total charge and also responsible for achievement of Business target of the branch.
• Candidate must strive hard to achieve the profitability and productivity in branch operations.
• Internal Control, Inspection Gradation, adherence to system & procedures.
• He / She must assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
• Meet goals and metrics, Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
• Should ensure that the ATM available, cross selling/ upsell bank product.
• Acquiring & improving term deposits and CASA.
• Responsible for NPA management Quality Assets such as standard assets, substandard assets to follow up and update the data to the account .
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Karimnagar, Khammam, Allahabad
M/s Lakshmi Vilas Bank, founded in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. The bank was incorporated on November 3, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926.
Recruiter Name: Ragasia
Contact Company: MsLakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Address: 4/1 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India 600032
Find more details on Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers for Branch Operation Manager / Second Line Officer
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017