• Candidate must develop new and expand existing High Net Worth Customer relationships for liabilities by sourcing customers.
• Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
• He / She must cross sells bank products to existing set of Branch customers which are mapped.
• Candidate must inform customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
• He / She must maintain complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales / Business Development Manager
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Location: Anantapur, Kurnool
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th Sept 2017 at 11 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Regional officer H. NO. 15/127,
1st Floor Kamala Nagar Anantapur
* Graduates / Post Graduates with 3 – 5 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
Current openings at Anantapur, Kurnool, Madanapalle, Nandyal & Hindupur
Kotak Mahindra Bank was established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates.
Contact person: Ramesh Babu
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- World Bank Careers 2017 – Procurement Analyst / Market Research - September 22, 2017
- BNP Paribas Recruitment 2017 – Manager / Admin & Facilities - September 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Documentation Officer - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Facility Engineer - September 19, 2017
- Citi Bank Jobs 2017 – SME Officer - September 19, 2017