The Kotak Probationary Officer Course has been set up jointly by Kotak Mahindra Bank and Manipal Global Education Services Private Ltd to attract dynamic young graduates who wish to pursue career in Banking sector.
The complete course duration will be 1 year, comprising of 9 month full-time residential course which is followed by 3 months of internship in one of the branches at Kotak Bank located anywhere in India. Those who successfully complete this one year intensive Course will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management by Manipal Education and will be subsequently absorbed as Probationary officers in Kotak Bank in Relationship Roles as the job profile.
Features of 12 Month Kotak PO Course are as under:
1) The Course has blended curriculum comprising classroom inputs, e-learning and on-the-job internship.
2) It imparts knowledge and skills in core banking, specialized areas in banking besides managerial skills, etiquette, grooming and language skills.
3) The classroom sessions (9 months, trimester pattern) will be conducted at Manipal Education and internship (3 months) will take place at any of the Kotak Bank branches.
4) The students are paid an educational grant every month for the 9 month duration of the Course and a stipend during the 3 months internship period.
5) The students will get assured employment with Kotak Bank on successful completion of the Course.
6) Kotak Bank provides easy financing of the Course fees to all students who are selected for the program.
Total Course Fee – Rs.3 lacs + Taxes
In addition to this there is a Notional Fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- which shall be borne by Kotak Bank.
In case the applicant is going for self-funding he will have to deposit the entire Course fees along with the applicable service tax with Kotak Bank before joining the Course at the Manipal Education campus in Bangalore.
Stipend & Salary
On successful completion of the course (12 months), the candidate will join Kotak Bank as a Probationary Officer.
The 1st year Probationary Officer will get a gross annual salary of Rs.3.5 Lakhs. Additionally the PO would be entitled for one time guaranteed Annual Bonus of Rs. 50,000/ – on successful completion of one year of service in Kotak Bank subject to attaining a minimum performance rating of “Meets Expectations”.
Eligibility Criteria – Age and Qualification
The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% or above marks.
Minimum 21 years, Maximum 25 years at the time of applying for the Course.
Selection process is a multi stage selection process comprising of the following stages:
• Online Aptitude test
• Personality Profiling
• Cultural fit profiling
• Personal Interview
How to Apply
Candidate who wish to enroll for Kotak Probationary Officer Program can apply as follows:
1. Click on the “Apply for Kotak PO Program” tab provided on Kotak Bank Careers section.
2. Candidate has to properly fill in the Two Page Application form.
3. A pop-up will apear prompting you to make the payment of Rs 500 towards registration fees. Candidate can make payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Only.
4. On completion of application, candidate will receive 2 e-mails on the registered e-mail ID you have provided consisting of the “myamcat user ID” and “password” and confirmation of receipt of application fee.
5. Application submission is now complete.
6. Last Date of sending application is 01st October 2013, application post last date will be rejected.
For any further assistance or information regarding Kotak PO Program you may contact at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Bank of America Walk in – Trade Operations Freshers (24th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Recovery & Collection Officer - May 23, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (25th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Bank of America India Careers 2017 – Team Developer / Account Reconcilement - May 23, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Merchant Establishment - May 23, 2017