Invites Online applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following post in IBPS:
• Opening Date for Online Registration: 3rd Oct to 18th Oct, 2017
• Download of Call letter for Examination: After 27th Oct 2017
• Online Examination (Tentative date): 11th Nov 2017
• Conduct of Interview/Group Exercises: November 2017
• Vacancies: 02
• Grade: E
• CTC Per Annum: Approx Rs 7,94,000/-
• In addition, other benefits such as Contributory PF, Gratuity, LTC, domiciliary Medical Reimbursement and Insurance for hospitalization, interest subsidy on housing loan, etc. are admissible as per rules.
• The job requires development of objective type aptitude & achievement tests designed to assess cognitive ability and personality domains, research in the area of Human Resource Management/Education/Psychology, and handling selection projects.
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in developing objective, aptitude and achievement tests and other selection tools and project handling Competency in operating computer is must.
• Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
• Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
• Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
• Preferably One year experience in the academic Research/Test Development/Project Management.
• Competency in operating computer is must.
• His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service/career.
• No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/career.
• Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
• Good knowledge of operating computers is necessary, especially MS Office.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
• Payable from 3rd Oct to 18th Oct, 2017 only Online payment shall be as follows:
• Rs. 500/- for all categories of candidates.
• Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
• Research Associate- At the time of joining the services of IBPS, the selected candidate is/are required to execute a Service Bond for serving for a minimum of 3 years in IBPS w.e.f. date of joining IBPS or else shall pay an amount of Rs. 2 lacs (Rupees Two lacs).
How to Apply:
• Candidates can apply online only from 3rd Oct to 18th Oct, 2017
• No other mode of application will be accepted.
• Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
• In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained.
• The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India.
• The tentative list of Examination centres is available in Annexure I.
Item Writing/Group Exercises/Interview Etc.:
• Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online examination will subsequently be called for further process of Selection which may include Item Writing/Group Exercises /Interview Etc.
• All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 1st Oct 2017.
• Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as Research Associate is required to register for the Online examination.
• Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for further process of selection including Item Writing/Group Exercises/ Interview, etc.
• Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria, online registration processes, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
The posting of the selected candidate will be in Mumbai Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in Mumbai.
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- ANZ Bank Careers 2017 – Commodity Strategist - October 20, 2017
- BNP Paribas Careers – Accounting Associate - October 20, 2017
- HSBC Recruitment 2017 – AM Premier Sevices - October 20, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist - October 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2017 – Legal Manager - October 13, 2017