• Job work involves data capture of all relevant fields in Profile / Nucleus as per process guidelines.
• Review areas requiring frequent monitoring, ensuring adherence to internal processes and preparing MIS Reports.
• Attending Customer Queries & Complaints and resolving them satisfactorily within the set Turnaround Time.
• Proper Inspection of Documents (Loan/Security) and ensuring compliance of the sanction terms.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and should have basic understanding on banking sector.
Should have the ability to build and maintain relationship with co-workers and customers.
Graduates from any Stream – Commerce / Arts / Science / BBMs with minimum 55% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
Post Graduates / MBA / Engineering Candidates, please do not apply for this post.
Stipend: Rs 12,000/- Per Month.
Experience: 0 to 2 Years.
Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai
No of Openings: 10
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments
Role Category: Operations / Processes/ Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Ing Vysya Bank, a private sector bank with over 10,000 employees is hiring top talent. Ing Vysya Bank offers diversity of growth, opportunities and a career opportunity for lifelong learning.
Recruiter Name: Gunjan
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Find more details on Ing Vysya Bank Jobs 2013 – Operations Trainee 10 Vacancies and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017
- DBS Bank Jobs 2017 – Trade Operations Officer - May 26, 2017
- Citi Bank Careers 2017 – Award Staff (Funds Transfer Unit) - May 26, 2017
- Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - May 25, 2017
- Yes Bank Career 2017 – Relationship Partner / Relationship Leader (Acquisition EBB) - May 24, 2017