Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Candidate must ensure effective flow of work in the business branch.
• Solicit new business opportunities from corporate customers for investments in the bank.
• Manage a portfolio, promote bank products, deliver bank services and prepare credit proposals (loan applications)
• Manage cash flow and banking needs of the customer
• Develop references in the catchment for Relationship Managers (RMs)
• Maintain the Turnaround Time (TAT) specified to complete a target
Experience: 5 – 9 years
Location: Ahmedabad, Vapi, Valsad, Vadodara/Baroda, Surat, Rajkot, Gujarat
Salary: 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
Reports to: Branch Manager
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales / Business Development Manager
Qualification and Competencies:
• Graduates / Post Graduation / MBA
• Good Interpersonal and Analytical Skills.
• Strong Network for new client acquisition.
• Knowledge and understanding of business banking products and services.
ICICI Bank, an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara.
Find more details on ICICI Bank Recruitment for Branch Business Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018