The banking industry is expanding fast with the growth of the Indian economy, and in order to leverage these emerging opportunities, a new class of bankers will be required in specialized functions of banking industry. To meet this objective, ICICI Bank and NIIT University have come together to provide experienced professionals from diverse industries with banking knowledge and skills. The programme is designed to help professionals acquire skills like team management and leadership skills that suit various functions in the banking sector. The distinctive structure of this program focuses on providing a high degree of industry exposure, by experts from financial domain and banking sector.
• 2 years full time residential programme.
• Hands on experience through 2 internship assignments of 6 months each at ICICI Bank.
1. Term 1 & 2 – Classroom Programme at Neemrana Campus (Rajasthan).
2. Term 3 & 4 – Internship at ICICI Bank.
3. Term 5 & 6 – Classroom Programme (area of specialization) at Neemrana Campus (Rajasthan).
4. Term 7 & 8 – Internship at ICICI Bank (area of specialization).
Each term comprises of 3 months duration.
Earn While Learning
Candidate will be provided a scholarship of Rs 10,000 per month while on campus and Rs 50,000 per month during internship at ICICI Bank.
Job Opportunity Post Programme Completion
On successful completion of the programme, selected candidates will be placed at Manager Grade II or above at ICICI Bank with a salary pay of Rs 15 lacs per annum or above.
Who should apply for Leadership Programme
Chartered Accountants (CA) / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline
Minimum 60% marks in 12th and 10th examination boards and minimum 55% marks in graduation.
Applicant should have minimum of 3 years full time experience after graduation.
Age should not exceed 30 years as on October 29th, 2014.
Shortlisted Applicants will be invited for a multistage selection process consisting of Psychometric Profiling & Personal Interview, post which the final results will be declared.
Course Fees –
ICICI Business Leadership Programme (MBA – Finance & Banking Programme) course fee is Rs 4.5 lacs which would be provided by ICICI Bank as a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may log on ICICI Careers and fill up the application form online. Details for the selection process will be sent via e-mail/SMS.
Commencement of Programme
• The training programme for batch VIII (8th batch) will commence in October 2014.
For Query Resolution
For queries on programme curriculum and structure; email on email@example.com / Toll Free – 1800-103-5050.
Last Date of Application – 11th June 2014
Candidates interested in applying for this ICICI Bank Business Leadership Programme 2014 are requested to read the official notification from their website here.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017