• Incumbent will be part of the LEA team handling letters received from Law enforcement agencies. Eg. ED, Income tax, etc.
• Candidate must ensure day to day letter received from LEA’s are tracked from start to closure.
• He / She must diligently review the letters received and retrieve data as required by LEA.
• Candidate must also ensure that data submitted to LEA is accurate and complete.
• Ensure adherence and compliance to regulatory recommendations.
Job Field: Commercial Banking
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
GCB level: 7
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
* Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* He / She must have exceptional and updated knowledge of general banking practice.
* Should be good team player as the job will require close co-ordination with other departments.
* Candidate should have an eye for detail and ensuring process flows are followed diligently.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count.
Find more details on HSBC Careers for Assistant Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Analyst - November 22, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Careers 2017 – Admin Executive - November 22, 2017
- Kotak Securities Jobs 2017 – Equity Advisor / Assistant Manager - November 22, 2017
- Karvy Computershare Jobs 2017 – Back End Operations - November 22, 2017
- DBS Bank Job 2017 – Business HR partner / Human Resource - November 22, 2017