• Incumbent will be part of the LEA team handling letters received from Law enforcement agencies. Eg. ED, Income tax, etc.
• Candidate must ensure day to day letter received from LEA’s are tracked from start to closure.
• He / She must diligently review the letters received and retrieve data as required by LEA.
• Candidate must also ensure that data submitted to LEA is accurate and complete.
• Ensure adherence and compliance to regulatory recommendations.
Job Field: Commercial Banking
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
GCB level: 7
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
* Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* He / She must have exceptional and updated knowledge of general banking practice.
* Should be good team player as the job will require close co-ordination with other departments.
* Candidate should have an eye for detail and ensuring process flows are followed diligently.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count.
Find more details on HSBC Careers for Assistant Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018