• Incumbent will be part of the LEA team handling letters received from Law enforcement agencies. Eg. ED, Income tax, etc.
• Candidate must ensure day to day letter received from LEA’s are tracked from start to closure.
• He / She must diligently review the letters received and retrieve data as required by LEA.
• Candidate must also ensure that data submitted to LEA is accurate and complete.
• Ensure adherence and compliance to regulatory recommendations.
Job Field: Commercial Banking
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
GCB level: 7
Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
* Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* He / She must have exceptional and updated knowledge of general banking practice.
* Should be good team player as the job will require close co-ordination with other departments.
* Candidate should have an eye for detail and ensuring process flows are followed diligently.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count.
Find more details on HSBC Careers for Assistant Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- World Bank Careers 2017 – Procurement Analyst / Market Research - September 22, 2017
- BNP Paribas Recruitment 2017 – Manager / Admin & Facilities - September 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Documentation Officer - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Facility Engineer - September 19, 2017
- Citi Bank Jobs 2017 – SME Officer - September 19, 2017