• The Industrial Trainee role is based within Finance function of HSBC Securities and Capital Markets (India) private limited “HSCI”.
• To support daily exchange settlement obligations accurately and in a timely manner.
• To handle all Month End Procedures eg. Accruals, Prepaid expenses, settlement of advances etc.
• To do documentation for all foreign remittance and coordinate with INM-Tax team and Bank.
• The candidate should be pursuing chartered accountancy course with The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and have completed first 2 years of his CA article ship training.
Job Field : Accounting & Finance
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
* Basic Knowledge of financial services/Broking industry.
* Hands on experience of Microsoft Office applications.
* Demonstrate knowledge of reconciliation processes, general ledger control and cost reporting etc.
* Candidate should be able to communicate well in English and local languages.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Find more details on HSBC Bank Recruitment for Industrial Trainee
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018