HSBC Bank is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. Currently HSBC is hiring for the post of Corporate Relationship Support Manager, details for the same are mentioned below:
• Candidate must prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
• He / She must structure credit proposals to meet the needs of clients while applying critical analysis of key business drivers, industry exposure & dynamics, application of Porter’s model, Moody’s KMV credit monitor & compliance to guidelines in credit proposals.
• Candidate must ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring / review.
• Candidate must engage in completion of security documentation by liaising with the client and internally with concerned departments.
Job Field: Corporate Banking
Primary Location: India, Haryana, Gurgaon
Shift: Day Job
Last Date: 15th January 2018
* CA (Chartered Accountant) / MBA with 18 months+ of relevant experience in a client management and corporate banking preferred.
* Candidates with knowledge of corporate banking products, excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
* On level transfer / promotion – A minimum of 12 months in current post.
Find more details on HSBC Bank Jobs for Corporate Relationship Support Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018