• Respond within agreed timelines to issues raised by audit and external regulators.
• Ensure protection of the Bank’s market share and income from Corporate & Institutional Banking and premium Commercial Banking relationships.
• Resolve any/all identified issues promptly, and escalate concerns to management as appropriate to ensure timely awareness of any material concerns.
• Maintain and observe all HSBC control standards and implement and observe the Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
• Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
* Experience of working in an International Global Banking environment.
* Broad based knowledge of HSBC Group companies.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, related field or equivalent work experience.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Find more details on HSBC Bank Jobs for Asst Manager / Client Service
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018