• Candidate must is responsible for acquiring and managing quality new to bank customers.
• The incumbent would need to upgrade his/her skill sets to achieve the above through training on products and self-development.
• He / She would also need to develop a sound knowledge of the corporate banking products, and continuously keep abreast with the competitor products and customer requirements.
• The incumbent should also ensure that other HSBC products are actively cross-sold to increase wallet share.
• Understanding the customer’s needs and delivering the desired solutions will be one of the big challenges for the job-holder
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Schedule : Full Time Shift : Day Job
Unposting Date : 22nd May 2017
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong Aptitude towards Sales and Customer Service
• Strong team Management Skills
• Good Analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong Verbal and written communication
Find more details on HSBC Bank Jobs for Associate Relationship Manager Business Banking
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Chartered Accountant (CA) - July 21, 2017
- CitiBank Jobs 2017 – Officer in Charge - July 21, 2017
- World Bank Careers 2017 – Program Assistant - July 21, 2017
- Greater Bombay Bank Jobs 2017 – Management Trainees - July 20, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - July 20, 2017