• Candidate must is responsible for acquiring and managing quality new to bank customers.
• The incumbent would need to upgrade his/her skill sets to achieve the above through training on products and self-development.
• He / She would also need to develop a sound knowledge of the corporate banking products, and continuously keep abreast with the competitor products and customer requirements.
• The incumbent should also ensure that other HSBC products are actively cross-sold to increase wallet share.
• Understanding the customer’s needs and delivering the desired solutions will be one of the big challenges for the job-holder
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Schedule : Full Time Shift : Day Job
Unposting Date : 22nd May 2017
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong Aptitude towards Sales and Customer Service
• Strong team Management Skills
• Good Analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong Verbal and written communication
Find more details on HSBC Bank Jobs for Associate Relationship Manager Business Banking
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walkin Interview – HR Executive (30th May 2017) - May 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - May 27, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (29th May 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (01st June 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017