• Candidate must is responsible for acquiring and managing quality new to bank customers.
• The incumbent would need to upgrade his/her skill sets to achieve the above through training on products and self-development.
• He / She would also need to develop a sound knowledge of the corporate banking products, and continuously keep abreast with the competitor products and customer requirements.
• The incumbent should also ensure that other HSBC products are actively cross-sold to increase wallet share.
• Understanding the customer’s needs and delivering the desired solutions will be one of the big challenges for the job-holder
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Schedule : Full Time Shift : Day Job
Unposting Date : 22nd May 2017
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong Aptitude towards Sales and Customer Service
• Strong team Management Skills
• Good Analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong Verbal and written communication
Find more details on HSBC Bank Jobs for Associate Relationship Manager Business Banking
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- DCB Bank Walk-in Drive – Assistant Acquisition Manager (26th Feb 2018) - February 25, 2018
- IndusInd Bank Jobs 2018 – Branch Manager - February 22, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade) - February 22, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - February 19, 2018
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2018 – Assistant - February 17, 2018