• Candidate will be responsible for creation and maintenance of reference data across different data sets (Securities Data, Fund Data, TPA Data, Client Account and Mandate Data, AMG Workers Data).
• He / She must exhibit a broad understanding of the Trade Life Cycle and the relationship between the various activities within Operations.
• Candidate must have the ability to understand and interpret source data documents to ensure the correct data is updated for the attribute.
• Ability to understand and explain the various asset types i.e. Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives, their key data attributes and their characteristics.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Mutual Funds / Fund Management / Asset Management
Role: Operations Executive
Experience: 1 – 4 years
* Graduates with 1 – 4 years of experience in Corporate Actions.
* He / She must have strong knowledge in Trade Operations, Corporate Action and Capital Market Products.
* Corporate Action experience in Mandatory.
* Candidate must have strong attention to detail and ability to provide resolution to inconsistent / inaccurate data sets.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets.
Contact Company: HSBC Electronic Data Processing
Find more details on HSBC Bank Jobs for Associate / Corporate Actions
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017
- SBI General Insurance Walkins – Relationship Manager (15th November to 17 November) - November 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Asset Relationship Manager - November 13, 2017