• Relationship Manager must provide client with exact and proper solution.
• Job involves handling outbound calls, promoting financial products by cross selling.
• Excellent communication skills (English).
• Sound knowledge about Indian Stock Markets.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Mutual Funds / Fund Management / Asset Management
Role: Sales Executive / Investment Advisor
Experience: 0 – 1 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on 8th Dec 2017 (Friday) between 9 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
HDFC Securities –
Lotus Park, 6th floor,
Waghle Estate, Near Industrial Park,
Road No 16, Thane West.
– No Night Shifts
– 2nd & 4th Saturday Off.
– Training will be provided.
* Commerce Graduate Fresher or 6 months experienced may apply.
* Age Limit – Below 30 years.
* Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malyalam (Any South Indian Language) preferred.
HDFC Securities is a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors.
Contact Person: Nishigandha Mandlik
Contact No: 022 6127 0295
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Manager / SME - December 16, 2017
- Tata Capital Careers 2017 – Collections Manager - December 15, 2017
- HDFC Securities Walk in Drive – Graduate Fresher (15th Dec – 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017 – RTI Consultant / Accounts Consultant - December 15, 2017
- DBS Bank Careers 2017 – Treasury Operations Officer - December 15, 2017